Smoked Pork Sausages with Red Onions and Green Peppers
Friday afternoon is almost an obligation for any Brazilians in terms of plan the happy hour with friends or in the comfort at home as a couple or with friends. Appetizers and cold light beer or white wine or even very cold good quality cider is perfect for that.
Smoked pork sausages with plenty of onions and peppers is a perfect combination, is quick to prepare and you can enjoy while having a chat or watching TV.
Smoked Pork Sausage with Red Onions and Green PeppersInspired By Daniela Pasini
Serves 2 people
All you need is a non-stick fry pan, with a big holder so you can toss it while you fry it.
- 3 tsp Japanese breadcrumbs
- 200g of smoked pork sausage
- 1 red onion sliced
- 1 green pepper chopped
- Salt and black pepper
- 3 tsp of olive oil
- 5 – 6 Slices of bread – French / Ciabatta / Toscano / Focaccia
- Sweat the onions first, then add the peppers and Japanese breadcrumb, the smoked sausage, a pinch of salt and black pepper. If you like garlic, you can add it too, the combination with smoked sausage and black pepper is great.
- Fry all the ingredients for about 5 minutes.
- Push everything to the side of the fry pan and add the slices of bread and let it warm up for 1 minute on each side.
- Serve in a big plate pouring the food on top of the bread, you can use your hand to eat from now on just enjoy it.